cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Nah, they're just coming and going. This is the corridor that feeds into the rest of the hunters' lodgings," Ronin explains. And it's as busy as he expects, especially for the time of the day. Obviously he's not privy to the mental overwhelm his partner is experiencing, especially since - to Ronin, anyway - it's just another Tuesday, but he does periodically glance back towards him. And (nodding to a couple of passing hunters he knows) when the wendigo speaks, he's already inching them towards some double doors labelled FIRE EXIT.

"Short cut," he tells Remi, shouldering his way through into a stairwell that's suddenly echoingly quiet. Huffing out a breath that feels far too audible, he offers his partner an apologetic smile and nods up the stairs. "Well, you passed the first test," he says, as if getting through the corridor without casualties is a cause for celebration (and it really is).

"I'm up on floor 3," he says. "It's quieter where the apartments are - you shouldn't come across anything like that again."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 05:06 PM