cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Overwhelmed for so many reasons -- his freedom, new clothing, new sights and sounds, take your pick -- the echoing silence of the stairwell is only a minor improvement. Ronin's sigh reverberates through the wendigo's thoughts like a ricochet, and he finds himself only able to nod stiffly as he tries to get hold of himself.

'It was just...I guess I didn't really know what to expect. I suppose the good news is that there was so much going on, I couldn't focus on any one thing." Which was to say, out of the cacophony of smells and noises and movements, no one thing drew the wendigo's attention. There had to have been half a dozen hangnails or blood lingering on shirt sleeves that he couldn't pinpoint.

"It's.. been a while since I've been anyone's roommate." Remi murmurs, trudging up the stairs after Ronin. "Any rules I should know about?" Like, if there's a sock on the door wait in the hall, or don't touch my special towels.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 05:16 PM