cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I bet you never expected that becoming a wendigo would make you a good roommate," Ronin says with a grin - one that only grows in response to Remi's scowl. He stands by what he said - if his new roomie decides to take up music practice in the dead of night, they'll have to revisit the rules situation.

"No panic necklace, but in a place like this we've got appropriate measures in place," he assures the other man. "Intercoms, alarms, things like that. But maybe I'll see if the science nerds can get me a danger bracelet just in case." He sounds amused, but it's a really good idea, in reality. Ugh.

Having just about unlocked everything, Ronin raises his eyebrows in confusion at first, before realising where Remi's attention has gone. "Ah," he says through a laugh. "Old superstition - a horseshoe above the door catches luck and wards off evil. And it's made of cold iron, too, so..." You know. Fae.

Opening the door and stepping inside, Ronin is bathed momentarily in darkness, and Remi will be able to see as he draws something away from the threshold to give the wendigo entry. Then, with a click of a lightswitch, he's holding out a hand to beckon him inside. "You are formally invited," he tells him.

The front door opens into a modest living space; open plan with a kitchen-diner combo off to one side, there's a suggestion that every apartment in the complex is designed in very much the same way. And it's all painted in millennial grey, though the paintings and other wall decorations set Ronin's space apart as belonging to him. Remi is right, though, in that the place is neat and orderly, but for a few unexpected cardboard boxes stacked on a small dining table and one of the kitchen counters.

"I had to clear your room for you. It was storage," Ronin explains. Yeah, that's code for full of weird Fae bullshit.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 05:50 PM