cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"The girls and the boys," Ronin says. "Or they would if I ever went out to meet anyone. Besides, if you haven't noticed, undertown isn't exactly the cream of the crop when it comes to options." Between the drugs, pollution, lack of sunlight and literal demon attacks, to say they are a rough people down here is an understatement and then some.

"Wendigo, vampire, doesn't matter to me. You don't come in unless you're invited, and you are, so." He beckons over his shoulder with his chin and smirks, clicking the door shut only after Remi has entered the space. He's removed the silver in his threshold strip so it can be taken away and replaced, the hunter doing just that and bolting everything up again. Still technically a cell, he supposes, but hey, Remi has company here.

Finding the wendigo weirdly endearing as he stands all awkward in his apartment, Ronin folds his arms across his chest and shakes his head. "Remi, stop," he says, and there might just be a whisper of something affectionate in his voice, but he won't admit it. "You literally can't be imposing on me. I chose to do this - I volunteered and fought to help make it happen, remember. The room's yours. Hell, treat the whole space like home. Just be careful what you touch, like you said before."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 06:09 PM