cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Ohho." Remi trills back, and not that he's ever given a ton of thought to how broad his partner's sexuality might be, given the limited options around (and the overwhelming prevalence of men in the hunter's quarters), he isn't too surprised to hear that Ronin might swing both ways. "What? Surely a high-ranking hooker like you has some pull." Listen, it's an easy verbal fallback now, alright? Deal with it.

"No rules he says, followed immediately by a rule." Remi mutters with a roll of his eyes. In truth, he appreciates knowing the boundaries of what's to be his new normal, if only because so much of his life had been bordered by rules and guidelines, that without them he'd probably just stand aimlessly in the middle of Ronin's apartment. Which he might still do.

Eyeing the silver and marking its location, Remi glances up sharply as he's told to stop. Ronin is treated to an involuntary flinch on the wendigo's part, if only because Remi Stop is usually followed by an electric shock. Relaxing slightly, Remi rubs a palm up the side of one arm and then wraps his fingers around his bicep. "I appreciate that." He says bashfully. "I just...I know this is your space, and I know what I am, so just...I don't know, don't be afraid to say anything."

It's been a minute since I was treated like a real human, and I might have forgotten how to be one, is what he doesn't say, though as he removes his sunglasses and wipes at his eyes with his fingers, his expression says as much.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 06:23 PM