cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I absolutely have some pull. There's just not many people worth pulling," Ronin informs Remi haughtily, because at least the wendigo can always count on him to match that running joke when times get tough (or awkward, as the case may be). As for tHe RuLe, now it's his turn to roll his eyes. "It isn't really a rule when I only need to ask once. Why, do you plan to invite many people over?" He grins. He probably wouldn't even care if Remi did. His wendigo hunting partner, making friends. (Cue awwww laugh-track).

He doesn't mean to cause the other man to flinch - or to do anything of the sort, in fact - and Ronin is already holding up a hand as if to tell Remi he's not a threat when the moment unceremoniously passes. "You'll be the first to know if anything needs to be said," he assures him. For now, though, he knows when it's a good time to give some time and space.

"I'm going to go shower," he tells Remi. "Your room is just through there." Gesturing to a door towards the left of the space, Ronin is already walking to the right, thus mapping out there perimeters of the apartment. "The bed is made, and there's an empty trunk and some drawers. We'll need to go out and get some more clothes for you though, I think." He'll find his coat in there at well at least.

"I've scoured the bookshelves already and there shouldn't be anything on them that would hurt you, so if you get bored feel free to read something."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 06:32 PM