cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Ayyoo." Remi comments, nearly pointing a finger-gun at Ronin for his wordplay. Instead, he just smirks boyishly to himself as he drums his fingers against his arm. "Well how was I supposed to know it was just a one-time thing? I thought I'd have to be invited every time we came home." That, had Remi's ears ringing, and it was with something like a shiver that the wendigo turned from his partner. We? Home ?

Clearing his throat, Remi nods slightly but merely stands and watches as Ronin strays off to the right. He doesn't go to the bookshelves, having never been much of a big reader in his past life, but continues to stand rooted in place as the gravity of the situation descends upon him. He can hear Ronin shedding his clothes and the rushing of the water, can hear the gurgle of pipes and the faraway sound of voices muffled by thick walls. He can hear too, he thinks anyway, the sound of music, though it's muffled and maybe he's making it up.

Once the weightiness in his limbs finally lessens, Remi picks up the bag he'd brought and walks to the threshold of the room on the left. Peering inside, he sticks his nose in first, half expecting to feel the red-white burn of silver. Not needing to turn on the light (everything was automated in his cell, so he'd never really thought about it), the wendigo places his bag neatly down on top of the trunk before scanning the small room.

That's where Ronin will find him once he gets out of the shower; back turned to the doorway, just standing a foot or so from the bed, in the dark.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 06:41 PM