cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
And if Ronin didn't know the gravity of the situation and what Remi has been through to get here, he might have made some quip or another about finding him standing in the dark in silence. But as he returns, in fresh clothes and with damp, dark hair, he does his best not to make a big deal about it - or any sort of deal about it at all, in fact. Instead he lets the wendigo ghost around at his own pace, reminded a little of the time he'd rescued a stray cat, and how he'd basically pretended it didn't exist for a few days until it came around.

So Ronin heads to the kitchen, idly turning on the radio on the counter; it's never anything good, given that there's only one shitty radio tower in undertown, but it fills the silence and it's always wise to get an idea of news and the occasional topside gossip. He'd been about to offer to cook for Remi before remembering, lol, wendigo, and so the hunter rattles about with his pots and pans.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 06:50 PM