cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Unable to help it, Ronin does laugh at the idea of Remi with his fashion accessory wrist watch - not that he's any better, with his My First Baked Potato cookery skills. "That's true enough," he says. "But hey, now you'll be able to experience undertown turning the sun on and off. You don't need to be able to tell the time for that." It's not the sun exactly, but they do dim the lights and raise them again to simulate nighttime, which Ronin finds tragically hilarious.

Throwing on some seasoning, oil and spices, Ronin pushes his vegetables into the oven to do their thing before straightening up and beginning the process of pan frying some chicken. (He hopes to the gods it's chicken, anyway, he didn't look too close at the packaging). "That sounds like something out of a storybook," he says of the vegetable garden and the handmade pasta.

And then, because who cares about awkward small talk when you can just be awkward, the hunter tilts his head to Remi. "Can you just not taste anything, then...?" he asks. "What happens if you try to eat... you know..." He gestures to the current kitchen situation.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 07:19 PM