cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi always knew that there was artificial sunlight down here, but he'd never really given it a second thought before now. "Has anyone ever...just fucked with it before? Put the bat signal on it, or turned it a colour, or..?" You know, did any of the things you might expect a bunch of hooligans to do with a giant artificial light source.

"Well, it certainly feels that way now, yeah." Remi agrees. "Things weren't as bad over there at first. We had to conserve water of course, but then Europe was always better at reusing water than the Americans." Italy had less pollution at first too, so things could still grow. Now what it was like, he had no idea. Probably no one around here did.

A bit befuddled by his partner's question, Remi finds himself staring intently at the cooking chicken (it wasn't Ronin, the wendigo could smell that clearly but nevermind). "It's more like...imagine if I handed you a piece of paper to eat. Could you eat it? Sure. Would any part of it be enjoyable? No. Would you get anything out of it? Also no." He explains. "I could have eaten that raw-" He nods to the 'chicken'. "-if I'd wanted, but all washed and cleaned the way it is.." Crinkling his nose, the wendigo gives his head a shake.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 07:32 PM