cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Grinning now, Ronin shakes his head a bit. "Not so much like that," he says. "But once someone figured out how the timer worked. Made the day an hour shorter over and over, until someone finally wondered why everyone kept waking up in the middle of the night feeling like they needed to go out and do something." It had been a long con, if he remembered, and whoever had been responsible must have been a huge nerd.

It's kind of sad to think about when Remi puts it like that, Ronin's smile growing a touch bittersweet. "Well, even before everything went to hell, it still seems fae." He bobs his eyebrows at Remi, stirring at the cooking chicken and adding a little honey and black pepper for good measure. The wendigo's description is both apt and a little upsetting in a way that the hunter can't put his finger on, and so, scrunching his nose, he nods his understanding.

"Well," he says after setting the chicken aside to wait for the vegetables to cook, "if it's a special occasion, I'll add a little decorative garnish to your pills. Make it feel fancy."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 07:43 PM