cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"A cutesy little vegetable garden in the middle of the Italian countryside? Yeah, it seems threatening and child-stealing to me," Ronin raises his eyebrows at the other man, matching dickish for dickish, and actually pausing to watch as he very obliviously prowls forward. The hunter even waits until Remi is close enough before piping up with a, "Can I help you?" and an amused smile.

There's a reason, after all, why the wendigo has come to live with Ronin and not one of the other hunters.

"Well I figure today is a special occasion, so I'll put a basil leaf on your pills when I'm done cooking," he says. "Though I do think you should celebrate every day you're not on a constant video steam to some scientists." Remi can even masturbate in peace if that's what he feels like doing.

"Is the room okay?" he adds, belatedly realising he'd never checked. "I had to put silver along the window sill, but if it gets in the way, I can make it more subtle."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 07:57 PM