cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Now that you mention it, most of our fairy tales do involve bad little children being kidnapped, so..." As he's called out on his Stevening, the wendigo tilts his head to the side slightly (looking all the more beastly for it), but he seems to realize and takes a few hasty (and loud) steps backward. "Dispiacente." He mutters sheepishly. "Maybe I can take some of those bells the hunters gave me and put them on my feet." The wendigo suggests.

Popping out his lower lip slightly as he considers, Remi bobs his head in agreement even if the thought of basil now makes him want to gag. "It really is weird thinking that it's someone's job to watch me all the time. I bet it's even someone else's job to rewatch me on the tapes they have. And someone else's to make notes about it." Grimacing, Remi pulls a face before nodding toward the oven so that Ronin wouldn't burn his vegetables.

"Oh, yeah it's perfect, thanks." If Ronin was expecting the wendigo to say anything else, he'd misjudged just how keen Remi was to make sure everything went smoothly. "I wasn't planning on touching anything other than the bed, really." If there was a fire, he'd just die. In all seriousness though, that was a better option than having the ability to get out, even with his nifty little necklace.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 08:04 PM