cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Listen, I was like... one year old. I don't know if I can be counted as a bad child that young," Ronin says, and while once upon a time he might have been horrified at the memory (or lack thereof), now it's just a source for some dark humour. Who doesn't love a bit of trauma bonding, right? "We can make you some earrings with them. Or a pretty anklet," he suggests of the bells.

And when the wendigo puts it like that, Ronin starts to think that the scientists must just have some mad crush on Remi. "Gosh, I wonder if you got someone made redundant, rudely coming up here to not be constantly monitored." Smirking, he follows Remi's lead and goes to check his vegetables, giving them a shake on the tray before shoving them back into the oven for a little longer.

"Perfect, huh?" Call him guilty as fuck suspicious, but Ronin absolutely remembers the last time Remi described something as perfect, and it should have killed him. "You... why?" he wonders, genuinely curious. "Don't you want to go out, find some shit you like to put in the space? Ugly ornaments or a painting or some new clothes?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 08:20 PM