cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
You know what happens when you try not to think of something, right Ronin?

Snorting quite loudly without being able to help it, the wendigo suddenly touches one of his cheeks where he feels a strange tension. It isn't pain exactly, it's far too muted of a thing for his brain to identify as such, but it's a sort of strain.

From smiling.

Having taken just an afternoon with Ronin, already Remi's cheeks have grown weary from being used in ways they so rarely were. Pressing just above where his dimples appeared as if to relax the muscle, the wendigo instead nods his amusement and watches the hunter putter about fixing himself dinner.

Not wanting to dismiss his partner's generosity, the wendigo ruffles a hand through his hair before leaning his cheek against his palm. "I guess...I mean, it's only for a week, right?" They were only a few hours in, and as optimistic as those hours had made Remi feel, he certainly wasn't so naive as to begin to nest in Ronin's apartment. Hell, things went wrong on their hunts on the regular, and that was something they were both good at and used to.

But this?

"But if I think of anything, I'll let you know." He adds quickly.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 08:44 PM