cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Mmm?' Glancing at Ronin, Remi blinks a few times and drops his hand completely casually. "Oh, yeah. It's nothing." He mutters, offering the hunter a smile that he instantly regrets.

Given that only a few weeks ago the pair had been at each other's throats, and that days ago Remi had been tricking his partner into handing him the tools to take his own life, it was suddenly incredibly surreal to be standing in Ronin's kitchen as the other man had his dinner. Not to mention smiling at Remi the way he was: as if he were a real person and not just some lumbering liability.

"Fair point." He muses, of the money. "Maybe tomorrow we can go shopping."

Ronin's question makes the wendigo laugh feebly. "After you sign me in, normally I have to go through some sort of decontamination, depending on where we've been. There's blood work and other vitals, then normally Isla or someone checks me over and doses me with food for the evening, and then..." Remi fans open his fingers to indicate that's it. "If I come back injured the procedure is a bit different. And it's different still if Heimerdinger or Grimm need me for something." He adds dryly. "Then I just...wait."

And listen to whale songs, of course.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 09:03 PM