cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Completely casually, sure. But it's enough of a tell that Ronin doesn't pull at the thread any further, and the idea of going shopping with his hunting partner the wendigo is both amusing enough to distracting and strange enough that he'll probably mull over it for a while later. For now, though, the hunter is moving towards a threadbare sofa and some mismatched armchairs, sinking down onto the former and settling back.

Remi's regular evening sounds absolutely terrible, honestly, and part of Ronin is ashamed of himself for never having asked before. Then again, until literally a few hours ago, asking would have only served to remind Remi how bad things were. It wouldn't have been as though Ronin could help. Now, at least, he's out of there. "Wait for what? To be signed out again?" He frowns, before shaking it off.

"Well," he says, "if you want to just wait while you're here, it's up to you. I usually take a look at the hunting board at some point - that's downstairs - and I keep a map up here that I like to update depending on what we've been hunting." He's a workaholic, who would have thought? "You're welcome to stick with me, but you don't have to."

He's not sure how to say you can do whatever you want, especially now that he knows how very empty the wendigo's existence has been.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 09:14 PM