cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Following Ronin obediently toward the couch, the wendigo's eyes dart from the space left on the sofa next to Ronin and one of the armchairs. Opting for the latter, Remi sits stiffly down, keeping his back far too straight to be comfortable and folding his hands neatly onto his lap. "To be signed out, or for tests." He replies with a small shrug. "The stamina and reflex tests are pretty routine, but every week or so Susan comes up with some nonsense to try." Ronin had already heard about the tests surrounding Remi's virility, but those were more humiliating than torturous. "The worst are tests of my healing." He says with a sigh. "I only hope it gives the interns nightmares to have to watch videos of my fingernails growing back after they've been pulled out, or watching my skin knit itself back together after being stabbed."

Listening to Ronin as if the hunter were going to quiz him later on the things he said, the wendigo nodded along diligently as his partner spoke. "The map sounds interesting." He isn't sure what Ronin means by hunting board, and assumes it's a bounty sort of thing. "I..probably should, though." Remi says instantly as if this had been a trick question. "As long as it doesn't bother you. At first, anyway."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 09:20 PM