cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin doesn't think he's ever seen someone sit so uncomfortably in an armchair, and he wants to make a note of it but ultimately decides it would be a bad idea. (It's still probably more comfortable than Remi's usual evening, and that's just terrible to think about, so he tries not to). "Well fuck," he says eloquently in response to the routine torture that Grimm had called tests and that Remi calls nonsense, the hunter sagging further against the sofa.

"Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think being my roommate is going to be incredibly boring after what you're used to." Ha ha, get it? Because there's no waiting around to be brutalised or pulled out on a hunting mission? Because there's downtime, where Remi can relax as much as a wendigo-human mashup can manage?

Humming his agreement about the map, Ronin gestures to a large, rolled up scroll of paper leaning against one wall corner. "It's a work in progress. I still don't know what a lot of the coastline looks like since everything went to hell." And Remi is right about sticking with him, but it's still a choice. (Or it should be anyway). "Doesn't bother me at all. You need to sleep in your own bed, though. If you're good I might read you a story."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 09:30 PM