cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"You could take up knitting, or I'll get you a colouring book," Ronin suggests with a smirk, blinking up at the wendigo as he goes to lurk around the room again - something the hunter suspects he'll catch his new roommate doing more than once this evening alone. Glancing over the back of the sofa as Remi eyes up the map, he finds a more genuine smile flashing across his face at the prospect of finally mapping out the coastline, and he nods.

"Sure - it's been on my to-do list for a while." And it would probably help out the compound, as an added bonus. He supposes. "For now, though, I'm almost afraid to ask, but do you want to watch some TV?" Nodding at the set tucked into the corner from the chairs and sofa, it's a clunky old scavenged thing that only plays DVD box sets, but it's something.

"Could you though, if you wanted?" he wonders, of Remi's sleep schedule. "Like can you decide you've had enough of staring at the ceiling and just sleep for the sake of it?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-19-2023, 08:12 PM