cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Knitting sounds good. I could make myself stretchy clothes for when I shift." He murmurs with a smirk. 'Maybe I could even use my claws for the needles?" Wouldn't that be cute? That way the guards back at the facility couldn't take them away. Then again, he probably wouldn't be very interested in knitting while shifted, but of course, none of these things were real suggestions anyway.

'Are we allowed to leave the compound..?' The wendigo wonders, though what he's really asking is are you allowed to take me out of the compound? Maybe their little arrangement was restricted to just the undercity, not that it would stop either of them of course.

"Mmmm?" Turning as if he hadn't understood, Remi's pale eyes lock on the ancient tv in the corner and for a moment he only stares. Quite literally it had been years since he'd watched TV, and though back in his Before Life he hadn't been much for sitting down and wasting his evenings, now it seemed like the best idea his partner had ever had. "Really?" Looking from the TV to Ronin and then back again, Remi tilts his head slightly to the side. "It works?"

Slipping back around the couch and once again opting for the chair, Remi sinks down with a shrug. "Yes and no? It would be like me asking if you could fall asleep if you were wide awake and rested. Technically yes? But your body would keep telling you that it doesn't need the sleep."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-19-2023, 08:18 PM