cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"All the better to eat you with, my dear?" Ronin laughs at the idea of Remi in his bed click-clacking away at his knitting with his razor-sharp claws. "If you start wearing frilly nightgowns and calling me Red Riding Hood, there's going to be a bit of a problem," he warns, and he doesn't know which is more terrifying an image - Big Bad Wolf-Remi, or a fully shifted wendigo in a stretchy sweater.

"We can leave the compound, sure. There's not much shopping to be done unless we go into the undercity. But I'm not sure whether you're allowed out-out," Ronin admits. "Then again, if we get a call like we did with the nuckelavee, I don't imagine they'd care."

But fuck the shop talk, there's TV to be watched. "It does," Ronin says with a grin. "You got a choice between Friends, NCIS, Game of Thrones or The Office." And no, Ronin hadn't chosen any of them - it's just whatever he could grab and when.

"Huh. Well, I guess now that you've got the chance to be bored, maybe you can get some extra, not-needed sleep," he suggests - either that or Remi can stay up all night watching shows.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-19-2023, 08:27 PM