cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"If it were coming from anyone else I might have challenged that," Ronin says merrily enough. If it was anything else he woudn't have to be concerned with having his throat ripped out and his flesh eaten, so... yeah. Point taken, Remi.

For the hunter's part, Ronin does his very best not to look too much at the wendigo when he's busy buffering, for lack of better word. He imagines Remi will spend a lot of time like this, finally able to let his thoughts run without being caged in by pepto-pink walls or the fear of pain around every corner.

So when he finally does speak, Ronin is pretending to watch The Office and considering a glass of whiskey. How fortuitous, then, that Remi is suggesting a bar. Blue eyes lighting up, it's with a slow smile that Ronin sits up and stretches. "Well, it is a celebration tonight," he says. "And you've got your special silver chain necklace, and I've got our wendigo-kit, and I signed a document to say I'm responsible for your wellbeing..."

Laughing, now Ronin rises to his feet. "And it's not past my bedtime. I'm in if you are."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-17-2023, 07:44 PM