cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well if you ever want to thumb wrestle about it, you just let me know." Remi sings right back, bobbing his eyebrows. The wendigo might not be much to look like as he is, but even collared and needing to be on his best behaviour he would still be heads and tails above even the strongest hunter in the undercity, Ronin included.

Not quite on tenterhooks, but given the complexity of their current situation and just how recently Remi had tried to take his own life, it felt incredibly strange to be asking Ronin to go hang out at a bar. There's no sudden exhalation of held breath if only because breathing was something Remi did once every few minutes or so, but there was a fairly obvious look of relief that softened his shoulders. "Celebration? Of...?"

Thumbing at his speshul necklace, the wendigo nods and rises as Ronin does. "Should I cover this, or..?" Vaguely he gestures to his too-light eyes and then the collar. "I don't want to cause a scene or anything."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-17-2023, 07:52 PM