cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I certainly will," Ronin mutters, and he certainly will not unless he has the sudden and inexplicable urge to be without a thumb. The reason he and Remi work together so well, after all, is because (unlike the majority of his kin, though those tides do seem to be changing) he has a healthy respect for the things the wendigo is capable of, even collared.

Pulling a face at Remi mid-stretch, the hunter snorts as if he has to be joking. "In celebration of your being released from that torture chamber they call a science wing? In celebration of my getting a new roommate? In celebration of both of us being alive despite all the odds? Take your pick, man."

Crossing the room to grab his coat and tie his shoelaces and all that other good stuff, he nibbles at his cheek as he considers Remi's question. "Nah," he decides eventually, grabbing the wendigo-kit - just in case. "If anyone asks we'll say they're contacts. The chain could be any old jewellery."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-17-2023, 08:11 PM