cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh, I thought you meant..." It's wrong to say that Remi blushes, but his cheeks do seem to colour slightly as he realizes the mistake. Though maybe it's just the light. "To not be stared at while sleeping." He offers, before smiling wickedly in Ronin's direction. "For one of us, at least."

Not needing a jacket for the cold but moreso to hide who and what he is, it's with a skeptical stare that he regards Ronin for a long and silent moment. There are very few times when he has had reason to distrust the hunter, and though by no means does he think Ronin is intentionally leading him astray here, he does think perhaps the hunter is being a touch naive. Or optimistic. He never really understood the difference.

"Can I at least borrow a sweater? Assuming you have something that will fit me." It's a joke of course; as a man Remi is significantly scrawnier than his hunter counterpart, but even so he stands straight and rolls his shoulders back to make them as broad as possible.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-17-2023, 08:19 PM