cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Joke's on you, what if I sleep walk?" Ronin raises his eyebrows; he doesn't, but if they're going for the wickedly bizarre, why not? "Then we'll just be staring at each other endlessly. Or I'll try and put my shoes in the fridge. Who knows?"

Maybe he is being a touch naive, but Ronin nonetheless meets Remi's skeptical expression with a smile. "You're more likely to draw attention by wearing sunglasses at night underground, that's all I'm saying," he murmurs. "But by all means - if it would make you feel comfortable." Likewise with the sweater, Ronin giving Remi a pointed up-and-down with his eyes before heading into his room.

When he returns, it's with a dark blue sweater that smells faintly of cheap detergent, sage and sandalwood (aka Ronin), the hunter passing it across to his new roomie. "Is that better?" he asks, heading for the door.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-17-2023, 08:25 PM