cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Well unless you're planning on shackling me in bed, I can't see that being a problem.' Remi counters with a grin. "And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that's how you got your steps in every day." He adds with a small shrug. Who knows indeed, and in a few hours he supposed he'd find out firsthand.

Standing firm and menacing shackled under Ronin's gaze, the wendigo blinks expectantly until he finds himself victorious. Unable not to notice just how overwhelmingly like the hunter the sweater smelled even without shifting, Remi tugs it on over his head before carefully adjusting it over his shoulders. Whatever the garment was to Ronin, Remi was very rarely given anything while in the medical wing, such that even throw-away garments were treated rather reverently.

"Yes thanks." Remi chirps sarcastically, smoothing the material down over his stomach and making his way toward the door. Eyeing Ronin to make sure the hunter did indeed have the wendigo-kit with him, Remi steps out into the hall waiting for his partner to lock all 76000 locks.

"Bet we could cheat at cards if there are any games going." Remi murmurs conversationally as they begin to stroll out of the apartment.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-17-2023, 08:31 PM