cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Unable not to bob his eyebrows at Remi - shackled to his bed, indeed - Ronin merely smiles to himself and proceeds with the arduous task of unlocking/relocking his apartment, until they are suddenly standing in the quiet hallway with nothing but the night stretching ahead of them. "I'm pretty sure you tried that last time, and they were on to you," he says conversationally, resting his hands in his pockets and doing his best to walk with Remi rather than just ahead of him, as is their usual custom.

"We could always just play cards though, fair and square? Not that I've got anything to bet with. If there's a pool table I'll let you win, though." It's strange to be having such an ordinary conversation, even if they've had close to such things out on hunts together. When the backdrop is the quiet hum of distant voices and the echo of their footsteps on the stairs, it seems somehow more than.

"So tomorrow morning," he says as they exit the building, "you report to Isla so she can give you a checkup, and then the day is ours. Might even get an assignment to do." How exciting.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-17-2023, 08:37 PM