cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Did I?" Frowning as if to suggest that it didn't sound at all like him, Remi brightens instantly with an idea. "We could play for your weird pinecones." He suggests, and not that the wendigo has any to trade, but given how easily he could hear Ronin's heartbeat and his breathing, it wouldn't be hard to gauge his cards. "What do you mean you'll let me win?" Remi wants to know, and though he's never actually played a game of pool, he finds himself instantly competitive for no reason at all.

About to say something about hitting balls with wood, mention of checking in with Isla has the amusement falling from Remi's lips as he nods thoughtfully. "I suppose that means we can't get blackout drunk tonight, mmmm?" He asks as if 1. that were possible, and 2. they were the sort of men who went out and did such things.

"Ooh, and assignment." Keeping his eyes low as they walk lest anyone peer too closely at the strange golden ring that bled around his pupils, Remi shrugs. "We should try and get back out into the woods to see if any of your pals have been about." He murmurs under his breath. Not that anyone was around them, but certain topics seemed to demand that they only be spoken of in whispers.

You know, like if your friend is a changling baby who has now been threatened by its kind. That sort of thing.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-17-2023, 08:46 PM