cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Acorns," Ronin corrects with a lopsided smile, the hunter heading in the opposite direction to the tunnels that lead topside (their usual course). "The pinecones are much more dangerous. You've not seen them yet." They head in a vaguely downward trajectory, towards the clump of shanty buildings that have grown organically throughout the undertown.

It reminds Ronin of an ant nest (or a rat nest, more accurately), and whilst the building they've just left may have been quiet and relatively sleepy, the skinny streets and stacked districts are alive with the night. Indeed, the Sex and Sunset, when it comes into view, is a lot busier even than when they'd previously visited, and the "girls girls girls!" are on display in full thrust. (Heh, geddit).

"Not sure we'll get a game of pool in without being crushed by tits," he remarks to the wendigo at his side with a smirk.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-17-2023, 08:57 PM