cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Deal. And if you lose, I'll still show them to you. But it won't be in an enjoyable context," Ronin replies sunnily enough, and with the number of shackled jokes paired with the watch-you-when-you're-sleeping jokes thus far, he's not even sure whether he means what he's said any more. But anyway. Back to the tits.

More bothered and squinty from the fluorescent lights than appreciative, Ronin nonetheless squeezes between several pairs of breasts and pawing hands to make space for the two of them to get to the bar, and if there's a gentle hand on Remi's back, it's for focus and direction rather than force. This is a little overwhelming for Ronin - he has no idea what it's like for the wendigo with him.

"I haven't got anything to make you a Bloody Mary this time around, sorry," he says apologetically. "Hopefully being outside makes up for it."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-17-2023, 09:12 PM