cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin is already reaching for the kit beneath his jacket, unfastening it and letting his fingers slip around one of the tranquilisers - something which will prove to be an extremely wise move in the next couple of seconds. His drink settles on the bar just as some asshole throws a punch, and suddenly there's blood on his face and in his whiskey and in Remi's mouth, and the cute little fight taking place has no idea how much worse things are potentially going to get.

Luckily, the thunder of applause, strippers screaming and the shoving of bodies to make an impromptu boxing ring is the perfect distraction (he hopes), and it's with a tragically practiced ease that Ronin plunges the sedative into the side of Remi's thigh through his clothes. "I've got you. Just look for the emergency exit sign." Ronin already knows where it is - and he's going to be heading there as quickly as possible - but hopefully it gives Remi something to do.

"One foot in front of the other, yeah? Keep talking to me. Tell me more about Italy, and how you ended up as a mechanic. You said it was some chop shop, right?" Let it never be said that Ronin isn't cool in a crisis, his arm wrapped firmly around the wendigo by now as he tries to hustle them outside.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 07:13 PM