cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Were it not for the current and dire situation, Ronin might have had a sarcastic answer locked and loaded behind his teeth for the fellow hunter calling out to them. Don't get him wrong, he's had a few exes in his time, some crazier than others, but Remi probably takes the cake in his current predicament.

With his head suddenly seized between hands more than capable of crushing his skull, the hunter thinks this finally might be it. He's been too trusting, expected too much too soon from the wendigo, and this is the price. Still, at least maybe his friend might make it topside before he's caught, though given that they're presently armpit-deep in the nest of vipers that is undertown, he doubts it.

Almost ready for death, he still winces at the rough hand that drags along his cheek - cleaning off his face, unbeknownst to Ronin. "Another...?" he mumbles, and thank gods for instinct, because his hands are reaching for another tranquiliser before he's even fully comprehended Remi's words.

Surging forward as if to wrestle the wendigo back another few feet while he's distracted with trying to keep his own sanity, the sedative is mostly hidden by the sleeve of his shirt as he plunges it against the side of Remi's throat. Behind them the fight has escalated to a near-riot; something that both helps and hinders at a time like this. "There are two more, if I have to use them," he says.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 07:47 PM