cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Letting out a shaky breath he hasn't realised he's been holding, Ronin nods his agreement as he feels Remi become something more (dare he say it) human before him. Okay. With an arm back around the wendigo, he's focused more on keeping others at a distance than how close he currently is with the other man, leading them through the throngs of people towards the neon-lit Emergency Exit across the bar.

It feels like an eternity of sticky floors and air bitter with the scent of blood before he reaches the door, Ronin swatting at it and shoving it with a shoulder that's already going to have quite a bruise by morning. But it works, at least, and the relative silence that envelops them as they spill into the back alley is not unlike the popping of a cork, Ronin thinks.

"We're out," he's saying to Remi as if the wendigo might not have noticed, and he's already turning them towards home. "Quite enough excitement for one night, don't you think?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 08:08 PM