cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It isn't that Ronin lets Remi go free so much as he can't do shit to stop him even if he wanted to, the hunter instinctively shaking out his arms and hands and rolling his shoulders as if to get rid of the excess tension. It's a tension that returns tenfold, naturally, when Remi's howl into the night comes echoing off the alley walls, Ronin raking both hands back through his dark hair.

Not knowing whether back refers to the complex and his apartment or the medical wing, Ronin chooses to believe it's the former, and so he steps up beside the wendigo to nudge him gently with his shoulder, as if to steer him in the right direction. "Alright," he says softly. "It was a bit busy for my taste anyway."

Heading out of the alleyway and onto streets made even quieter by the developing brawl and the authorities sure to arrive soon enough, Ronin lets their trip pass in silence for a while before glancing to his friend. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 08:21 PM