cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"All that is true, yes. But I've been bleeding a lot more than that when we've been out hunting, and you've been a lot closer to me then than when we're in the apartment," Ronin points out, as if trying to figure out where the difference lays between him and nosebleed idiot back there. "Maybe at this point you're just over-familiar with the smell of my blood or something."

He's not stupid, though - not enough to not take extra precautions, and not enough to imagine that Remi is looking for fluffy, oh no you're harmless as a kitten reassurances. "I'll put extra silver around my door before I sleep, and a few other things besides," he tells him, approaching the entranceway and holding the door open for the wendigo to step inside.

"Remi, please," he murmurs, his voice growing softer. "We fucked up. We shouldn't have gone inside. And now we know that, and it won't happen again. If you're really all that concerned, you can take the rest of the sedatives now."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-18-2023, 08:49 PM