cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"We'll see." Remi says with a grin as if it's a playful challenge rather than a very realistic scenario. "Ahh, ma solo se riesco a leggerlo in italiano così posso cambiare il finale delle storie." He responds to the suggestion of bedtime stories, falling into some musical nonsense he knows Ronin won't understand but underscoring the words with theatrical gesticulations just the same.

Stiffening slightly if only because physical contact usually was followed by pain, torture, or incredibly demeaning examinations, Remi relaxes his shoulders and chuckles. "Well, one of us has already healed over, so.." He murmurs, glancing at Ronin over his shoulder and grinning. "If you want to step on my foot with your boots on, I'd understand."

Chuckling boyishly now, Remi raises an eyebrow and sucks in a breath. "Can you imagine?" He asks rhetorically before flinching and clearing his throat. "You know, it would probably come up on one of my blood tests, no need to mention it." The very last thing he needed was to explain to Isla why he'd need such a test, especially if said test came with any sort of physical examination.

Groaning impatiently as Ronin coaxes the 85 locks to open, Remi glances up and down the hallway before averting his eyes as a pair of hunters saunter toward their own rooms.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-18-2023, 09:15 PM