cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Groaning and rolling his eyes, Remi considers saying something slanderous about leprechauns or lucky charms, before remembering who and what Ronin actually was and deciding against it. It wasn't as funny when it was almost true. Laughing warmly, the wendigo fans his fingers. "Be my guest. The day you can sneak up on me is the day I deserve to have my feet stamped on."

Expecting the cold shoulder or even a muffled insult as the other hunters pass, Remi stares blankly after them before hurrying inside after Ronin. Itching at the back of his neck as he neatly removes his shoes and places them by the door, the wendigo straightens looking rather bewildered that Ronin hadn't been lying about how his fellow hunters felt. Or if not lying, then at least sugar-coating things. "Huh." The wendigo hums wonderingly, before running his finger along the cuff of Ronin's sweater.

"There's blood on this." Remi murmurs apologetically, fanning out the material with his fingers. "And..some on you, still." He adds in an almost guilty tone as he glances around the apartment.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-18-2023, 09:29 PM