cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Remi can keep the sweater if he likes it all that much; knowing nothing about how it's acting as a sort of comfort blanket for the wendigo, Ronin figures that his friend is just used to being speckled with blood, and so decides not to make a big deal of it. Besides, he's too busy trying to force in a breath after it stutters in his throat to hear the other man's ever-so-serious agreement, and only Remi's sudden grin pulls him out of it.

"Fuck, I was writing you a formal apology in my head," he says, his laughter rushing out on a sigh. "And it's true. I guess next time we should pick a quieter haunt, or check it out beforehand to make sure there aren't any ruffians besides the two of us." Setting down the wendigo-kit on the counter so he remembers it needs restocking, the hunter shrugs off his ruined drink.

"It's alright. I keep some here anyway, for special occasions." And the fact that the bottle, when he lifts it from a cupboard, is still mostly full, tells Remi everything he needs to know about that. "Should have got some O-Neg in for you. Drinking alone feels like a downward spiral." He laughs.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 04:38 PM