cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well, if you insist. I'll get an apology card and post it under your door when it's ready," Ronin decides with a sly smile; he can't deny that he's also feeling the silences between them growing more comfortable, but it admittedly helps that he's got something to do with his hands. (Eyooo). "My blood type? Why, do you have a preference for a particular vintage?" He grins, opening the bottle and fetching a tumbler.

While Remi has a private mini-breakdown against the darkness behind his hands, Ronin fills the tumbler with ice and whiskey and shoots it straight back, relishing the icy bite and burn of the alcohol. "As much as we can get away with," he says after hissing in a breath through his teeth. "I doubt we even have to tell her anything, as long as we're happy being two tranqs down. Or maybe I could say I used them on myself to get high. Or we sold them so you could make friends with some other hunters."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 04:52 PM