cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I'll keep my eyes peeled." Remi murmurs, before exhaling an unnecessary breath that has his lips making a purring sound. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I do. I'm an equal opportunity monster I suppose. As long as you don't have Aids, but given you don't seem the type to share needles and you've mentioned a girlfriend in the past.." The wendigo shrugs with a crooked grimace. "But given your point about how your blood doesn't seem to rile me up the other people's do, you probably aren't my type." You know, blood type.

As for Isla? Groaning and pressing forward until stars danced behind his eyes, Remi listens to the sound of Ronin's inhalation around the whiskey, followed by the rattling of the ice in the now-empty glass. "Or we broke them." He suggests, tilting his head enough to eye Ronin out of the corner of one eye. "I think she'd believe we were clumsy more than she'd believe anyone would barter to be my friend, or that you'd turned into a junky."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 05:03 PM