cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"An equal opportunity monster - we're truly living in the new age," Ronin says, doing his best to sound awed at their pRoGrEsS and pouring himself another glass of whiskey to sip at, putting the bottle away to make sure it stays at those couple of glasses and nothing more. "Mm, I guess not," he agrees about not being Remi's type, though in all honesty, Ronin isn't going to complain about being able to safely get the wendigo out of situations without being in quite as much danger.

Or we broke them slips from the wendigo's lips like the answer to all their prayers, and Ronin's laughter is far too cheerful a thing. "Thank gods we've got precedent for making a mess, huh?" he says, lifting his glass in a cheers towards Remi. "It's settled. I'll tell Isla I accidentally flung the kit down the stairs as we were making our way up here. Done and done."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 05:11 PM