cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I'll be sure to put that on a keychain for you, for your second birthday." Remi says dryly, watching the amber bottle disappear into the cupboard and wondering briefly if Ronin's two-drink maximum was on his account, before realizing that it very obviously was. For all their camaraderie, Remi was still a monster, new age or not.

Just as Remi was about to wallow, Ronin's laughter sends a bolt of light through his darkening thoughts. It has him grinning before he even knows why, and laughing in response before he can think better of it. Straightening, he nods dutifully in response to the cheers. "We can say we were singing show tunes on the way up, and I kick-ball-changed when I should have just ball-changed, causing you to drop it." Honestly, it was just as outrageous as Remi didn't kill anyone when a bar fight broke out, but gods if something about it didn't make him want to burst out laughing.

"Do...you want to watch another episode of the Office while you finish that, or have you had enough excitement for one evening?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 05:21 PM