cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm?" Touching a hand to his cheek and wincing a little as he realises quite suddenly how tender it is, Ronin still manages to shrug it off - though he does press the chilly glass against his jaw as he settles back on the couch. "I'll just tell her I had to persuade some of the hunters that you definitely belonged on this side of the complex. I doubt anyone will ask any questions after that." Honestly, while he's pleased Remi got to experience polite friendliness from the others living on his floor, he's actually surprised there hasn't been more trouble.

Sipping at his whiskey and sagging into the couch cushions, Ronin can't help his easy laughter at the wendigo's questions. "Just keep watching," he urges. "And why not sell paper? Can you imagine if the world was still boring enough to have paper companies?" It wouldn't last, but for at least a couple of weeks, Ronin would relish such a boring job.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 05:49 PM