cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Feeling a new wave of guilt slosh over him, Remi itches a hand over one ear to block out the way his mind is fixating suddenly on the sound of cold glass pressing against the stubble on Ronin's cheek and instead tries to focus on the tv. "Honestly, I can't." The wendigo murmurs, giving his head a doubtful shake. "I mean, I get that there has to be someone selling paper because it's something we all used to need...but.." Gesturing at the screen, whereupon Phyllis was currently knitting at her desk and Stanley was taking a nap with his sodoku resting on his lap, the wendigo mutters an inarticulate but distinctly Italian sound of contempt.

"They don't even need all these people to sell paper." He decides, folding his arms over his chest and staring fixedly at the screen as if willing the tv to suddenly give itself a shake and make the show more reasonable.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 05:58 PM