cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
One might have expected Ronin to be a good deal more wary given who - or what - he's invited to live in his apartment with him. But for all the reassurances he's given Remi, the hunter wouldn't have said anything he didn't mean, and he truly believes his bedroom is capable of keeping out most of what goes bump in the night. (Or in Remi's case, stands creepily in the middle of the room and listens).

That coupled with two glasses of whiskey and the adrenaline from what had happened at the Sunset, and Ronin sleeps surprisingly deeply. It isn't until his alarm rouses him that he comes close to wakefulness, and even then it takes a long few moments to remember he's got a roommate.

Nevertheless, the Ronin who appears in his bedroom doorway after shuffling chains and moving locks is a far cry from the hunter who comes to check Remi out from the science wing. In a pair of sweatpants and slouchy tank top, he shuffles barefoot towards the kitchenette, all heavy tattoos and silver scars. "G'morning," he yawns out a greeting, wondering if he'll find Remi on the ceiling or something.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 06:19 PM