cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Ah, get fucked." Ronin smiles, his accent making the slur sound almost affectionate given that it's still wrapped in sleep. Putting some coffee on to brew and holding his empty mug like it's some sort of lifeline, Ronin yawns and plops down onto one of the kitchen stools, itching at the stubble on his chin as he patiently waits to come to full wakefulness.

"How was your night?" he asks conversationally, not needing to be 100% alert to realise that Remi looks much the same as he had when Ronin had seen him just a few hours before. "I assume you didn't manage to find a way into my room to watch me sleep, but if you did, feel free to keep that information to yourself."

Grinning and getting up once the coffee is ready, Ronin pours himself some and then returns to his seat with it. (It's black and has at least three sugars). "Sorry - I'm not used to company in the morning."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 06:34 PM