cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mm, surprisingly," Ronin says, resisting the urge to take a sip of his very hot coffee; he's been duped by it before. "If I'm ever having trouble sleeping we just need to go and hang out at the Sunset while some guy gets blood in your mouth. Who knew." Grinning and blowing on the drink to safe scalding his tongue, it does feel strange to have the wendigo seated opposite him, but endearingly so.

"Who says there's not silver in the walls?" Ronin wants to know with a bob of his eyebrows. (As if he could afford it). "And I'll have you know that the very important holiday of equestrian-ballet is one of my favourites in the calendar, and it's customary to exchange gifts for it." Smiling and finally taking a drink of his coffee, it's still far too hot, and he regrets it instantly.

"Mm? Oh, no, it's fine. I don't mind the company, I just might be at risk of not making much sense." He shrugs, before his blue eyes grow a touch amused. "We're going on a shopping trip today," he says, as if Remi might have forgotten. "I don't think I've been on one of those for years."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 07-19-2023, 06:54 PM