cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh, did I not mention that? Yes, it's one of my wendigo powers." Remi murmurs with a sly smirk. "It is why the walls and windows of my room are so thick in the medical wing. You might think it is to keep me from getting out, but actually it is so that my presence doesn't put them to sleep." This of course broke down when you considered the fact that no one fell asleep around Remi while he was allowed out, but...shh.

Remi's lips part as if he'd been genuinely caught out, and for a moment he truly can't read the expression on Ronin's face. He's as tempted to believe that there actually might be silver in the walls as to think it was bullshit, and something about not knowing was utterly captivating. But then there was talk of equestrian-ballet and if the wendigo had his own cup of coffee he'd have scoffed down at it. Instead, all he could do was roll his eyes and lean back in his chair, his fingers fanning out as if to say you see? 'Well I will make sure to tell my assistant to mark it down.'

Drumming his fingers on the table, Remi snorts a short huff of boyish laughter. "You say that as if you make so much sense normally." He drawls. "No, how could I forget. I've been spending all night thinking of the things we can buy with Grimm's money. We should bring them something back as a token of appreciation, don't you think?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-19-2023, 07:12 PM